What is Social Networking and Social Media?
Social media management and marketing is a necessary part of any business’s marketing strategy today. Today’s customers expect to find information about what they are looking for online. They also expect a business to know how to interact and communicate with them online. If you are not there to engage with them, the companies that are will get their business instead.
SEO Jedis can be your Social Media Manager:
- If you are not sure what social media apps you should be using, we will help you pick the ones that will be the most useful to your business.
- We then can help you set-up your social media profiles so they look professional but still warm and friendly.
- Not sure what to do with the profiles and apps now that they are set-up? We can train you and your staff and how to best utilize them or we can the work for you so you can concentrate on your business.
- Have some bad reviews on Yelp or Google and you don’t know what to do? Let SEO Jedis come to your rescue! We can help you fight the bad reviews and help you stay on top of your online brand management.
Why do people use online social networking? Social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are a great way to showcase you and your company as well create quality links. Maintaining a current profile on these sites is a fun and useful way to stay in contact with clients and peers as well as generate traffic to your website and create an “authoritative” profile in your industry.
Who should use the social networking sites
Anyone who has a business and image that they wish to promote and get noticed. Many of these sites offer instant ways to get information to your clients and friends who are linked to your profile. has your company launched a new product or service? Do you need to get out a “viral” theme or promotion? These sites can be a very useful tool to do these things with instant results.
We help maintain content and profiles on social media and social networking sites as well as help customers fix their online branding issues.
Social Networking and Content Provider Services
The sites below are just a few of the social networking sites and media that we use to get your website promoted and ranked higher. We can assist you in building your business profile through these tools and help with the maintenance as well.
- LinkedIn – and other industry related directories that get you connected without leaving your office
- Instagram – this app is increasingly becoming one of the most popular ways for brands to communicate with their intended audiences.
- Facebook and other social / business networking sites are utilities whose benefits are often overlooked and can bring great value to your branding
- Twitter – a great way to get connected to customers and supply daily product announcements
- Blogs – become an authority in your industry through writing articles relevant to your customer’s needs
- Press Releases – a necessary pr tool to help reach your business’ communication goals
- Merchant Circle